- What is included in my facility rental?
- Facility rentals include use of the entire mezzanine level, tables, banquet chairs, and select linens.
- Labor, one hour for setup, and one hour of breakdown are also included.
- Please contact the Rental Sales & Events Manager for a more information.
- Can I serve alcohol at my event?
Our caterer is licensed to serve alcohol, and provides a full bar setup and bartending services. You may choose the bar package that works best for you; select from an extensive wine list, create a custom cocktail, or stick to the basics. It’s up to you!
- Where can I park?
Convenient parking is available at the AutoPark at Independence Mall, located underneath the Independence Visitor Center.
- How can I treat my guests to a personalized, historical experience?
Founding Fathers, colonial characters, historical storytellers, and musicians are all regular guests at Liberty View events. Please contact the Rental Sales & Events Manager for specific requests and more details.
- Do you have gift bag items or visitor information I can provide my guests or attendees?
Yes! The Liberty View is located on mezzanine level, directly above the Independence Gift Shop. Stop in the official gift shop of the Greater Philadelphia region for a wide variety of Philadelphia souvenirs.
If you would like to provide out-of-town guests with well-presented visitor information, we recommend placing a single or bulk order of the Philadelphia Official Visitors Guide.
- Does The Liberty View have partnerships with any vendors that can further assist my planning?
Audio Visual services are also available through an exclusive partnership with Spellcaster Productions.
Please contact the Rental Sales & Events Manager for a full list of preferred vendors.
- Are there any time constraints on events held at the Liberty View?
We offer rentals 7 days a week, 363 days a year.
You’re welcome to hold a breakfast meeting as early as 6 a.m., or stay dancing at your wedding until 3 a.m.!
Time restrictions may apply if you are interested in renting the Grand Hall of the Independence Visitors Center. Please contact the Rental Sales & Events Manager for more details.